Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're almost there!

Welcome to my website! There's still some stuff to do on it, but I'm so proud of what Jess the webmistress has done I gotta gloat! I know I'm behind on the times as far as technocracy is involved, but hey-I don't need to rush into this kinda thing anyway. It's not my style. I like to keep it on the down low. Only last year I got my first iPod. Didn't get my first cell phone until about 6 years ago, and it was about 8 years ago that I got my first computer. Anyone who's seen me at a convention shouldn't be surprised, I'm the dude with the DC comics stock sign and RAGS scrawled in marker. Glitz makes me chafe. But then, on the other hand, I found that people secretly judge that kind of thing, so don't be surprised to see me at the next con with a big sign.

Maybe.

Anyway, to continue. This site, and in the spirit of keeping up with the Joneses, will be a place to hang and talk about whatever you want. Comics, sports, tech, gaming, the arts (of all kinds), maybe even religion. Anything at all, and in anyway at all. Cursing is allowed, but impoliteness isn't. Be chill. That's as far as the message boards go.

As for the other stuff, you'll be seeing some of my projects, past and current in the gallery. In the shop, I'm hoping to (again the Joneses) provide prints and sketchbooks and who knows what. I'll try to be creative. And of course I'll be accepting commission requests if time allows. After all, that IS overtime and pages come first.

I guess that's about all for now. I'll try to do some blogging about my projects as well to make this a well rounded site to all the stuff that I'm involved in.


So....WELCOME and thanx,
RAGS.